Morning Glory Syndrome Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur le syndrome de la fleur de liseron

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Welcome on MGS Forum, I'm Nora

AuteurMessage
-Nora-
Admin
-Nora-

Welcome on MGS Forum, I'm Nora Empty
MessageSujet: Welcome on MGS Forum, I'm Nora   Welcome on MGS Forum, I'm Nora I_icon_minitimeLun 2 Jan 2012 - 22:02

Hello to all people,

my nickname is Nora and I was born in 1992. During this sunny day of December 14th, I was born with this disease that we name Morning glory syndrome.

I learnt my disease to the school, by my teacher, I knew nothing of this one. The only thing that I learnt at this moment, it's that I was not "normal" and not, he others don't see the world as I see it through my valid eye. My parents ever said nothing to me. One day, I thus looked on my health record and for the first time, I was able to put a name on this disease. It's only much later that I wanted to learn of this disease.

Today I return on this magnificent invention that's the net. Indeed, I noticed that there was no specific place for people with this disease and their close relations to exchange. There are some general forums where we can read the distress in which are the parents when their child is diagnosed, but no place was specifically created for the MGS. It's thus for it that today I propose you this forum.

I hope that you will take pleasure to exchange here and that this forum will answer to your questions.
You're not alone.

-Nora-
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Welcome on MGS Forum, I'm Nora
Page 1 sur 1